DNN Summit Registration and Tickets
Use the form below to purchase tickets for DNN Summit 2019 via our Eventbrite form. If you need to register more than one person, use multiple forms.
- Conference Ticket (February 20-21)
You must purchase a 2-Day Conference Ticket in order to attend DNN Summit. The ticket includes the two full days of the DNN Summit Conference, a light breakfast and lunch on both conference days, admission to the DNN Summit Welcome Party on Tuesday evening, and admission to DNN After Dark on Thursday evening.
Alternatively you may purchase admission to the conference plus one of the full-day training classes,or the half-day DNN Help Lab (Tuesday morning )
The DNN Business Roundtable (Tuesday afternoon) requires a separate (free) ticket.
- Training Tickets (February 19)
- Full Day (9-5)*
- DNN Administrator Training (Instructor: Ryan Moore)
- Introduction to DNN Theming (Instructor: Anthony Overcamp)
- Introduction to DNN Module Development (Instructor: Will Strohl)
- Advanced DNN Module Development (Instructor: Scott Wilkinson)
- DNN Evoq Administration & Liquid Content Introduction (Instructor: Tracy Wittenkeller)
- Half Day**
- DNN Help Lab (Coordinator Andrew Hoefling)
This half day of hands-on troubleshooting, development help and problem solving runs from 9-12 (lunch is on your own).
- DNN Business Roundtable (1-4)
* Full-Day Training Courses include lunch
** Half-Day Events do not include a meal
- DNN on the Slopes Tickets (February 22-23)
After a bus ride from the event hotel, we arrive in Winter Park for an afternoon of fun, including tubing for those interested, and a social evening with drinks and light food. Saturday provides the opportunity for snowboarding, skiing, or snowmobiling. Equipment rentals is available, and we have discounted lift tickets, provided if our group is 25 or more. If not, we will refund your ticket and you can purchase them individually.
- Après (Happy Hours with light food)
- Après + Tubing
- Lift Tickets